An ensemble of some of the worst in music video making.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Delfin Quishpe - Torres Gemelas
Oh, dear. Is it the bad acting? The lips so out-of-sync with the singing? The word DELFIN stitched down the pant legs? Kind of.
But it's nothing in comparison to the sheer inappropriateness of this tecnofolklore track matching this footage. Not to mention the fact that he fabricates some love story out of it. Are we supposed to believe that this guy dated an investment banker?
And what is going on in those last shots of a grassy field and some random demonstration in Ecuador? Guess they were thrown in there to kind of "clear the palette" after watching the same building blow up a hundred times and thinking to myself "Dear LORD, why am I still laughing... AYUDAMEEEEeeeee.."
- Sash! "Ecuador"
- Mr. President "Coco Jamboo"
- Study these dance moves, "I Wanna Love You Tender"...
- My name is Morgan
- david banner
- 1. I didn't have multiple personalities before ...
- The crusade begins, "Shine On Me"
- Five Ways to Say NO (if you're Bollywood)
- Loco for fan-twirling
- The way we were, "Apache"
- A star is born, "It's So Cold in the D"
- Delfin Quishpe - Torres Gemelas
- ▼ April (14)