An ensemble of some of the worst in music video making.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Study these dance moves, "I Wanna Love You Tender"
I'm not sure when White people have ever been SO White.
A wholesome, WASPy, terribly choreographed adventure in outer space.
I don't know if his shirt is cut low enough, I'm only seeing about one foot of chest hair. And as for that skirt, aren't we getting a little short there, hussy? I'm gonna get the ruler out!
- Sash! "Ecuador"
- Mr. President "Coco Jamboo"
- Study these dance moves, "I Wanna Love You Tender"...
- My name is Morgan
- david banner
- 1. I didn't have multiple personalities before ...
- The crusade begins, "Shine On Me"
- Five Ways to Say NO (if you're Bollywood)
- Loco for fan-twirling
- The way we were, "Apache"
- A star is born, "It's So Cold in the D"
- Delfin Quishpe - Torres Gemelas
- ▼ April (14)