An ensemble of some of the worst in music video making.
Monday, April 27, 2009
OK. We are all adults here in the internet. And we all agree that hate speech (making fun of people if they perceive it to be based on their religion or whatever) is not okay. Okay? That is one of the basic tenets that the internet was founded on.
These people are either asking to be ridiculed very hard or they are a front for Satan's mocking hate-speeching of Baby Jesus. Naming your band "Sonseed" is one thing. But interrupting a perfectly good Bible practice in the church basement to do something this obviously satanic on local television is quite another. At least they invited Mexicans and women and elderlies along for the hell-ride through possessed hymning. That is how Jesus would have wanted it.
- Sash! "Ecuador"
- Mr. President "Coco Jamboo"
- Study these dance moves, "I Wanna Love You Tender"...
- My name is Morgan
- david banner
- 1. I didn't have multiple personalities before ...
- The crusade begins, "Shine On Me"
- Five Ways to Say NO (if you're Bollywood)
- Loco for fan-twirling
- The way we were, "Apache"
- A star is born, "It's So Cold in the D"
- Delfin Quishpe - Torres Gemelas
- ▼ April (14)