An ensemble of some of the worst in music video making.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Loco for fan-twirling
I must admit: I love this song. And I kind of love the video.
God love Locomia- they're as close as Spain will come to the Village People. I'll even go as far to say they are better; shit, the Village People never combined new wave AND tropical music. AND the VP never had girls completely swooning over them like these chicos did.
But the matador pants and fans are just overkill in this vid. And the baritone voice coming out of that dude rockin' the widow's peak hairdo gets me every time.
- Sash! "Ecuador"
- Mr. President "Coco Jamboo"
- Study these dance moves, "I Wanna Love You Tender"...
- My name is Morgan
- david banner
- 1. I didn't have multiple personalities before ...
- The crusade begins, "Shine On Me"
- Five Ways to Say NO (if you're Bollywood)
- Loco for fan-twirling
- The way we were, "Apache"
- A star is born, "It's So Cold in the D"
- Delfin Quishpe - Torres Gemelas
- ▼ April (14)