An ensemble of some of the worst in music video making.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Five Ways to Say NO (if you're Bollywood)
Dear Bollywood of the olden days:
Just say NO.
NO to the temptation to re-make classic pop video sequences and upping the cheesy factor 5,000 percent.
NO to changing the lyrics of "I wanna hold your hand" to "We meet because of destiny."
NO to seizure-like Beatles' head bobbing.
NO to plastic red pants if you are a chubby older dude and not an 80's Micheal Jackson.
NO, in a similar vein, to expecting us to believe you scare your girlfriend in such a state.
- Sash! "Ecuador"
- Mr. President "Coco Jamboo"
- Study these dance moves, "I Wanna Love You Tender"...
- My name is Morgan
- david banner
- 1. I didn't have multiple personalities before ...
- The crusade begins, "Shine On Me"
- Five Ways to Say NO (if you're Bollywood)
- Loco for fan-twirling
- The way we were, "Apache"
- A star is born, "It's So Cold in the D"
- Delfin Quishpe - Torres Gemelas
- ▼ April (14)